blarhhh
I'm still gonna talk about my friday! It ended.. well, not a good note but it started quite well ;DDI was sooo lookin' forward to friday because IT'S THE WEEKEND!
I used to not be bothered about weekends 'cos it's all about studying (i didn't use to have a life then)
Hahaha. We'll see if the lifeless.. life would pay off in one month or so? Oh gosh gosh gosh. The trauma!! ;( (The results i mean)
-
Anyhows the past 2entries.. No biggie. Cuzzin i'll tell you soon, when you're free &when i am. :)
I wanna say thanks to ant my dear for bearing my rants &jasmin my love-r to be such a dear in cursing at almost everything even though she has a freakin' sore throat...
Valerie (how do you want me to address you?) too for lending me both of her ears.
&Of 'cos bindy who trusts me for who i am &doesn't mind much about what i say.
She trooo to me okiiesss!
:)
-
Like i said, we'll see. We'll just see. Maybe she MIGHT friggin' prove us wrong. That'll be a shocker. A biiiiig shocker.
&of cos a biiiig fucker, too. (Don't assume who i'm referring to.)
-
Work is borrrrrrrring ;( I wish i had more things to do. We had to think of things to do, man! But it's good. I earn $ for not doing much. I hope i don't screw things up when my t'cher's not there. Sheesh. Shes about 6months pregnant! &I kinda realise how hard it was for my mama to carry me &my sis. Dontcha think? It's so hard! You have to look uglyyyyy wearing huge underwears (bigger breast size &bigger tummy).. Large clothing &stuff.. Haha no?
Ohwell, alright..
-
Went shopping with the bball girls after work! Bindy &i had crystal jadeeeeeeeee it was GOOD!!! Hahaha. Shiok, la. We had the set one so it was more affordable. &quite very filling. Weh.
Walked around (in heels, again hahaha) &urm changed &stuff. I'm so lookin' for a nice dress, leh. Hmmmm not sure actually.

The desk! At work! But window98, la...

Weehong &me! We always see each other's bare body so it's okay haha we were at esprit.

Hahaha i think they always bully jy v bad cannnnn.. Can you see the words? It's I'm cute, I'm trouble, I'm cute. Omg that thickedskinned binee just went to grab that shirt when she saw it &was like HEYYYY thats me "/

We saw nice silky undies (WE WANT! we= yh &me) &also SILICON PADS (?)!! Hahahahaha it felt so disgusting can &when you press it down it's so .. crumpled &messy! HAHAHA.
top's 'C' cup then it's 'B' then it's 'A' lol

Hello lovelies which one would you buy? Of 'cos the 3one rrrrright haha.
-
I went to visit stellaaaaa the day before yesterday 'cos i bought a drink before going home &her back was facing me &i went up &said HEYHEY i need service hahaha &she turned around with a stunned (notice how stunned &stunning means somewhat different if used wrongly in a sentence?) look.
Then she broke into a (relieved) smile &said HEYYY BITCHHHH lol.
I knew i wanted to blog about something. I just forgot sheesh.
She got a shock from that lololol should scare her more shouldnt i haha.
-
Shopping again today!! &InHerShoesssssss!
Go watch Ms swan people she's so hilarious!! &she dances sooooooo well!!
go youtube.com &type miss swan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home